Welcome to Baby Shower Fun!
Baby showers are a great way to celebrate the upcoming birth of a new baby. They are also a great way to get together with friends and family, have some food, and enjoy each other’s company.
Baby showers can be for any gender, so this guide will include games for boys as well as girls. It is important to note that these games are not only for babies but also for the adults attending the shower.
In this article we will go over some of the best baby shower games that you can play at your next event.
What are the Best Baby Shower Games?
Baby showers are a great time to celebrate a new family member. They can be stressful, though, especially when it comes to finding the best baby shower games.
You want the games to be fun and interactive while not being too difficult or complicated. You also want them to make sense with the theme of your party. Thankfully, there are plenty of great baby shower games out there that will keep everyone entertained and help you celebrate your new little one in style!
Baby Shower Scavenger Hunt Fun Ideas That Will Keep Family & Guests Engaged
The Baby Shower Scavenger Hunt is a fun way to keep guests engaged and entertained. It’s a game that requires the guests to find hidden items in the venue, which are related to the baby shower theme.
The scavenger hunt can be created as an event activity or as an online game that can be shared with family and friends before the event. In order to make it more engaging, you should use at least 10 items related to the baby shower theme, assign points for each of them and provide prizes for those who win.
Fun Ways to Entertain Guests at Your Baby Shower
It is important to make sure that the guests at your baby shower are entertained. Here are some fun ways to entertain your guests:
– Play games like charades or 20 questions
– Get a balloon artist for an hour or two
– Have a photo booth where everyone can take pictures together
– Serve food in baby food jars and have a baby food tasting contest
Conclusion: Check Out Our List of Activities To Keep Your Guests Entertained At Your Next Baby Shower
The guests of a baby shower are always looking for something to do and it can be difficult to keep them entertained. That is why we have compiled a list of activities that you can use to keep your guests entertained at your next baby shower.
Activities To Keep Your Guests Entertained At Your Next Baby Shower:
– Play games such as “guess the gender”, “guess the weight”, and “what will they be named?”.
– Give out prizes for the best guesses on what the baby will be named and what they will look like.
– Have everyone write down their favorite memories about babies or their favorite children’s book about babies and read them aloud.
– Play music from different decades (1950s, 1960s, 1970s) and have everyone guess when it was released or what decade it is from.
- The Challenge of Baby’s First Holidays: How to Celebrate and Keep Development on Track - July 15, 2023
- The Struggle with Baby’s First Dentist Visit: How to Prepare and Make the Experience Positive - July 14, 2023
- Dealing with Baby’s First Illness: How to Help Your Baby Recover and Grow Stronger - July 13, 2023